Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes in Wodify. Also, continue to cancel classes when you aren’t able to make them.
1: Metcon (Weight)
Positions – Static Hold Benchmark
Build to a Heavy:
:15s Overhead Squat Hold
– Aiming to build some strength and stability in our squat and overhead positions in this cycle.
– Movement quality is top priority. Let’s be sure not to sacrifice our positioning by putting a weight on the bar that our body is not yet ready for.
– Set up a clock or have someone count :15s out loud to ensure that we hold for the entire 15.
MC: “Check the Box” (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
Buy-In: 2,000/1,800 Meter Row
Max Rounds With Time Remaining:
2 Power Snatches
4 Overhead Squats
8 Box Jump Overs (30″/24″)
Barbell: 135 / 95 lb
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– You’ll begin this workout by completing a 2000/1800m row. After the row is complete you’ll work through as many rounds of snatches, overhead squats, and box jump overs as possible.
– Your score will only include your rounds and reps completed on the bar and box, NOT the rower.
– The bar should be a weight you could complete 15+ overhead squats unbroken when fresh.
– The row should take less than 10 minutes to complete.