Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes in Wodify. Also, continue to cancel classes when you aren’t able to make them. When a class if full and you don’t cancel, it could prevent someone who wants that time spot from coming in. Thank you.
MC: “Doce” (3 Rounds for reps)
3 Rounds of AMRAP 4, resting 4:00 between:
27/21 Calorie Row
21 Power Cleans
15 Burpee BJO (24″/20″)
Round 1- 135/95
Round 2- 115/85
Round 3- 95/65
– We’ll complete as many rounds and reps as possible in these fast-paced intervals
– With rest built in, look to bring the intensity today
– The weight decrease each round will allow us to maintain similar scores despite being fatigued
– The general maximum time we’re looking to spend on the row and power cleans combined is 3 minutes total
– This gives us at least 1 minute to complete burpee box jump overs
– When choosing weights, consider the following set suggestions:
1st Bar: 3-4 Sets Today
2nd Bar: 2-3 Sets Today
3rd Bar: 1-2 Sets Today
BURPEE BOX JUMP OVERS
– You can jump up or step-up out of the burpee
– Jump-up to the box for “RX”
– There is no need to stand to full extension on top of the box
– 21/15 Cal AAB
– 400M Run
1: Metcon (Weight)
3 Giant Sets:
7 Barbell Bench Press
14 Double Dumbbell Bent Over Row
28 Banded Pull-Aparts
Rest 2:00 between sets
– An upper body push/pull piece to finish the day.
– We want to try and have the negative of the movement slower than the concentric part of the movement on the bench press and bent-over rows.
– This tempo allows us to slowly load and build strength throughout the full range of motion.
– Emphasize technique and control overloading.