Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes in Wodify. Also, continue to cancel classes when you aren’t able to make them.
1: Metcon (Weight)
– This is a re-test from the beginning of our cycle. Our goal here is to see if we can improve slightly from when we started in this cycle.
– Record your heaviest successful set of 5 reps.
– If you don’t have a spotter, do not put clips on the bar.
2: Metcon (Weight)
Clean Pull Complex
1 Clean Grip Tempo Deadlift (4s up, 4s down)
1 Clean Grip Deadlift
1 Clean Pull
– Looking to build strength in our clean pull over the course of this cycle.
– Let’s try to keep the hands on the bar for all reps, however, resetting the hips before each lift is okay. We want to move really well so if a break is necessary, we’ll take it.
– Record all 5 sets with your overall score being your heaviest lift of the day.
All percentages based on 1RM Clean:
Set 1 – 85% of 1RM Clean
Set 2 – 90% of 1RM Clean
Set 3 – 95% of 1RM Clean
Set 4 – 100% of 1RM Clean
Set 5 – 105% of 1RM Clean
MC: “Pedal Pusher” (Time)
On the 5:00 x 5 Rounds:
12/9 Calorie Assault Bike
400 Meter Run
12 Toes to Bar
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– If you cannot complete 12+ toes to bar unbroken when fresh, let’s reduce the reps slightly here.
– We want about 1:00-:45s of rest between rounds.
– Record all 5 split times. Overall score will be your slowest round.