Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes in Wodify. Also, continue to cancel classes when you aren’t able to make them. When a class if full and you don’t cancel, it could prevent someone who wants that time spot from coming in. Thank you.
1: Metcon (No Measure)
5 Rounds Not For Time:
5 Strict Handstand Push-Ups
5 Strict Ring Dips
– Week 3 of 3 of this mini upper body push progression. Building off of last week.
– This piece is super “high interference” meaning that each movement interferes with the last.
– Looking to build some strength, volume, and confidence in the upper body press.
:20s Banded Chest Stretch Each Arm
10 Banded Tricep Extensions (5 Each Arm)
5 Banded Strict Presses
Feel out a couple reps of each movement.
STRICT HANDSTAND PUSH-UPS
– Box Handstand Push-Ups
– Pike Push-Ups
– Handstand Push-Ups To Riser(s)
STRICT RING DIPS
– Banded Ring Dips
– Box Dips
– Bar Dips
– Bench Dips
– Push-Ups With Hands On A Box or Plates
MC: “Single Tasking” (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
10 Lateral Burpees Over Dumbbell
10 Dumbbell Box Step-Ups (24″/20″)
Single Dumbbell Hang Clean and Jerks 50 / 35 lb
…Continue to add 10 reps to the dumbbell hang clean and jerks each round.
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– The weight of the dumbbell should be something we feel confident we can hold onto for unbroken sets each round even with the reps increasing.
– Switch arms every 5 reps on the dumbbell.
– Dumbbell must go to the shoulder before going overhead. Push press or push jerks are acceptable when getting the dumbbell overhead.
– No standard on switching sides for the dumbbell box step-ups but you must alternate legs every rep. Hold the dumbbell however you would like except for behind the neck (purely for safety reasons).
– Score: Rounds + Reps. For example, if you finish the round of 50’s and get 50 out of 60 dumbbell hang clean and jerks in the following round, your score would be 5+70.