Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes in Wodify. Also, continue to cancel classes when you aren’t able to make them. When a class if full and you don’t cancel, it could prevent someone who wants that time spot from coming in. Thank you.
MC: “Shuffleboard” (Time)
25 CTB Pull-Ups
25 Overhead Squats
25 Toes to Bar
25 Front Squats
Barbell – 95 / 65 lb
– This balanced workout includes cardio, weightlifting and gymnastics movements
– This is a longer piece that will likely take between 18-25 minutes to complete
– Let’s choose variations or rep schemes for each movement that can be complete in under 2 minutes
– Choose your barbell weight based on the most difficult movement, the overhead squat
– The weight should be fairly light across the board
– We should be able to complete the 25 reps in no more than 3 sets on all movements
-50/35 Cal AAB
– 800M Ski Erg
1: Metcon (Time)
Unbroken GHD Sit-Ups
Even a slight pause at the top would constitute as a broken set, so here, we are looking for fluid unbroken sets where we rest as needed between.
– This piece will help us give us a data point moving forward for where our capacity for unbroken GHD sit-ups is at.
– Knowing how comfortable (or uncomfortable) we feel after each set is good information for us moving forward.
– In order to truly get this data, let’s try to push to get each set unbroken even if it’s uncomfortable.
– Rest as needed in between sets.
– 2x Reps AbMat Sit-up