Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes in Wodify. Also, continue to cancel classes when you aren’t able to make them. When a class if full and you don’t cancel, it could prevent someone who wants that time spot from coming in. Thank you.
1: “Wave Runner” (6 Rounds for time)
On the 5:00 x 6 Rounds:
25/18 Air Assault Bike
– “Wave Runner” is an all-cardio interval workout
– We’ll complete the 3 listed stations for time and then rest with whatever time remains in the 5-minute window
– New rounds begin on the (0:00-5:00-10:00-15:00-20:00-25:00)
– These rounds should take 4 minutes or less to complete, giving you at least 1 minute to recover between
– Adjust distances or intensity to meet that recommendation
– Record your times for each round, as your final score is the slowest of the 6 efforts
– 15 shuttle runs (10 meters) sub for 200m run
2: Metcon (No Measure)
:20s Max Ring L-Sit Flutter Kicks (4-Count)
… Directly into:
1 Set of 50: GHD Sit-Ups or Weighted Sit-Ups
– This midline piece will flow with 4 rounds of the Max L-Sit Flutter Kicks and :10s rest to begin.
– Following those 4 rounds we will do one big set of 50 GHD sit-ups.
– The L-Sit Flutter Kicks will be performed locked out at the top of a ring dip.
– We will score this workout by entering your reps from your :20s Max L-Sit Flutter Kicks each round.
– Each L-Sit Flutter Kick will count as 1 rep when you kick 4 times.
That means with your feet alternating, your right and left will have each flutter kicked twice.
An easy way to count them is 1234, 2234, 3234, 4234 etc…
– The app will add your 4 rounds and total them for your score.