Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
PLEASE continue to reserve classes through the Wodify app and cancel classes you are unable to make.
1: Bench Press (CUSTOM)
Sets 1-2: 10 Bench Press @ 65%
Sets 3-4: 8 Bench Press @ 70%
Sets 5-6: 6 Bench Press @ 75%
– All percentages based on 1 rep max bench press.
– Building weight every 2 sets as we reduce reps.
– Weights should allow for unbroken sets.
– Score: Enter weights
2: Strict Hand Stand Push-Ups (CUSTOM)
Strict Handstand Push-Ups
[BASED ON MAX UNBROKEN SET FROM WEEK 1]
If 5-9 Unbroken: 3-3-3
If 10-14 Unbroken: 5-5-5
If 15-19 Unbroken: 7-7-7
If 20-24 Unbroken: 9-9-9
If 25 Unbroken: 11-11-11
– A slight backoff in volume here on our deload week.
– We are basing these sets today on our max effort set from the first week.
– The number on the left is your test score. The numbers on the right are your sets for today.
– If we haven’t performed a max unbroken set of these, or don’t have an idea to estimate, do that here so that moving forward we are able to progress.
– We want to aim to complete these sets unbroken. It’s ok if not, but that is our goal.
– Rest as needed between sets, but take note of our rest periods for future sessions.
– Score: Enter reps completed for each set.
MC: “Parti Time” (Time)
For Time [30 Minute Cap]:
300 Double Unders
2 Mile Run
100 Toes to Bar
*Partition However You’d Like
– Conditioning Category: Pacer
– The work can be divided however athletes would like in this workout.
– 300 double unders should take less than 5:00 total.
– 2 miles of running should take less than 20:00 total.
– 100 toes to bar should take less than 5:00 total.
– Score: Total time. If you get time capped, enter 1 second for every missed rep. Every 100m of running will equal 1 rep.
– This workout can be broken up in a lot of different ways. A few of options to think about…
* Divide the work into 4 rounds
* Alternate between the double unders and the toes to bar until all of that work is done and finish with the 2 mile run
* Alternate between double unders and toes to bar until your toes to bar start to break down, complete a 1 mile run, then come back to the double unders and toes to bar until the work is done, then complete the second mile.
– Something to note is that you will always be making forward progress on the the run. The two stations that could potentially stop forward progress are the toes to bar and the double unders.
– If toes to bar tend to be a movement that breaks down early, smaller sets are probably the best way to go from the start.
300 DOUBLE UNDERS
– 300 Line Hops
– 450 Single Unders
2 MILE RUN
– 3,200m Ski
– 4,000m Row
– 8,000m Bike
TOES TO BAR
– Reduce Reps
– Knees To Chest
– 200 Sit-Ups