Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Thursday is an active recovery or rest day in our programming. An active recovery WOD will be posted, but class time will be run as open gym and can also be used as a make up day.
1: Metcon (No Measure)
9 Weighted AbMat Sit-Ups (Heavier Dumbbell)
15 Weighted AbMat Sit-Ups (Lighter Dumbbell)
21 AbMat Sit-Ups (Unweighted)
Rest As Needed Between Sets.
– Drop sets of weighted abmat sit-ups.
– Don’t worry about the speed of your reps, just be sure they are full range of motion and stable.
– Enter the heaviest “Lighter Dumbbell” and “Heavier Dumbbell” used.
– Score: Load
2: Metcon (No Measure)
Optional Active Recovery
EMOM x 40:
Minute 1: 10-15 Calorie Row
Minute 2: 10-12 Burpees
Minute 3: 10-15 Kettlebell Swings
Minute 4: 10-15 Calorie Bike
– Number ranges are to allow athletes to choose their intensity.
– We should be sweaty during this piece but not stressed by time or effort.
– If you do not have machines, swap the row and bike for 200m runs.