Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Thursday is an active recovery or rest day in our programming. An active recovery WOD will be posted, but class time will be run as open gym and can also be used as a make up day.
Please continue to register for classes in Wodify. Also, continue to cancel classes when you aren’t able to make them. When a class if full and you don’t cancel, it could prevent someone who wants that time spot from coming in. Thank you.
MC: Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
Optional Active Recovery
10 Alternating Dual Dumbbell Box Step-ups
10 Strict Toes To Bar
100′ Dual Dumbbell Farmers Carry
– A steady 20 minutes of movement for our active recovery today.
– There should be no opportunity for muscle failure today which lends well to continuous movement.
– Ideally we will use a heavier set of dumbbells for the farmers carry than we use for the step-ups
– It will be athlete’s choice on the weights and the box height.
– Our only goal here is 20 minutes of quality movement.