Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Thursday is an active recovery or rest day in our programming. An active recovery WOD will be posted, but class time will be run as open gym and can also be used as a make up day.
Please continue to register for classes in Wodify. Also, continue to cancel classes when you aren’t able to make them. When a class if full and you don’t cancel, it could prevent someone who wants that time spot from coming in. Thank you.
MC: Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
Optional Active Recovery
100m Farmers Carry
100′ Dual Dumbbell Bear Crawl
– 20 minutes of movement at a grind pace.
– We can expect to get 2-3 rounds of this complete.
– Prioritize breathing and movement quality over intensity today.
– We want our feet flat against the footholds the entire time.
– As we push through our feet, our shoulders and hips should move back at the same rate.
– Our back angle should not change during this pull.
– To finish the pull, we pull the handle back to our sternum but do not want to lean far back.
– Our recovery should take approximately twice as long as the pull to complete.
– We will finish at the catch position with our heels down and eyes forward.