Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes in Wodify. Also, continue to cancel classes when you aren’t able to make them.
1: Metcon (Weight)
– Repeating this effort from the first week of our cycle, as we look to slightly increasing our loading from the initial test.
– Record your heaviest successful set of 5 reps.
2: Metcon (Weight)
Snatch Pull Complex
1 Snatch Grip Tempo Deadlift (4 up, 4s down)
1 Snatch Grip Deadlift
1 Snatch Pull
– Repeating this complex from week one of our cycle.
– Let’s try to keep the hands on the bar for all reps, however, resetting the hips before each lift is okay. We want to move really well so if a break is necessary, we’ll take it.
– Record all 5 sets.
All percentages based on 1RM Snatch:
Set 1 – 85% of 1RM Snatch
Set 2 – 90% of 1RM Snatch
Set 3 – 95% of 1RM Snatch
Set 4 – 100% of 1RM Snatch
Set 5 – 105% of 1RM Snatch
MC: “Chesty Puller” (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
Teams of Two
60/48 Calorie Row
60 Push Jerks 135 / 95 lb
60 Chest To Bar Pull-Ups
60 Lateral Erg Burpees
*One person working at a time, partition reps as needed.
– Conditioning Category: Pacer
– The weight on the bar should be something you could complete 15+ push jerks unbroken when fresh.
– If you cannot complete 10+ chest to bar unbroken when fresh, let’s reduce the reps or modify the movement.
– Score: Rounds + Reps