Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
1: Metcon (Weight)
On the 1:30 x 5 Sets:
1 Squat Clean + 1 Front Squat
– Looking to get the legs moving after a small break this week knowing that squats may be a movement we see in next week’s open workout.
– We also want to give the arms a break today by keeping barbell below the head.
All Percentages Based Off 1RM Clean & Jerk:
Set 1- 60% of 1 RM Clean & Jerk
Set 2- 65% of 1 RM Clean & Jerk
Set 3- 70% of 1 RM Clean & Jerk
Sets 4+5- 70-75% of 1 RM Clean & Jerk
2: “Tri Sprint Intervals V1” (AMRAP – Reps)
30/20 Calorie Row
20/15 Calorie AAB
Max Shuttle Runs (10 Meters)
Rest 4 Minutes Between Rounds
– Conditioning Category: Sprint
– Looking to turn off the brain and just move today. This is a day to “de-stress” from the open workout and gear up for a potential second go on Monday.
– Athlete’s choice on intensity.
– For shuttle runs, athletes can run “wall to wall” if space allows or just step over the line indicating the end of a 10m section with one foot. It will not be necessary to bend over and touch the ground.
– Score: 5 scores to enter with your overall score being your lowest number of shuttles on any round.