Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes in Wodify. Also, continue to cancel classes when you aren’t able to make them. When a class if full and you don’t cancel, it could prevent someone who wants that time spot from coming in. Thank you.
1: Metcon (Weight)
Clean and Jerk Complex
On the 2:00 x 6 Sets:
3 Squat Cleans
1 Push Jerk
1 Split Jerk
Build in weight each set.
Percentages based on 1RM Clean & Jerk:
Set 1 – 1 Complex @ 55% of 1RM Clean & Jerk
Set 2 – 1 Complex @ 60% of 1RM Clean & Jerk
Set 3 – 1 Complex @ 65% of 1RM Clean & Jerk
Set 4 – 1 Complex @ 70% of 1RM Clean & Jerk
Set 5 – 1 Complex @ 70-75% of 1RM Clean & Jerk
Set 6 – 1 Complex @ 70-80% of 1RM Clean & Jerk
– Cleans do not need to be completed unbroken. Singles are good to go. However, following last squat clean, let’s hold onto the bar for the final 2 reps (1 push jerk + 1 split jerk) before we drop.
– Athletes have the full 2:00 to complete each complex.
– Track all (6) complexes, with our score for the day being the heaviest.
“Fortitude” (AMRAP – Reps)
Alternating On the Minute x 30 (15 Rounds):
Even Minutes: 15/12 Calorie Row
Odd Minutes: 15 Burpees
– Conditioning Category: Pacer
– A test of mental fortitude, we are reaching into a higher volume total today.
– Intentions are to choose a count for both the rowing and burpees that is physically doable in :40s or less.
– Completing a full round at moderate intensity, and capping our efforts at the :40s mark can give us good baseline numbers to work with.
– Reasoning behind :40s of rested effort will turn into potentially :50s of working effort when we are in the middle.
– 2 Scores: Lowest number of burpees on any round and lowest number of calories on any round. Combined total will be your overall score.
15/12 CALORIE ROW
– 12/10 Cal Assault Bike
– 12/10 Cal Ski Erg
– Reduce reps