Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes in Wodify. Also, continue to cancel classes when you aren’t able to make them. When a class if full and you don’t cancel, it could prevent someone who wants that time spot from coming in. Thank you.
1: Metcon (Weight)
Percentages based on 1RM Power Snatch:
10 Power Snatches of 1RM Power Snatch
8 Power Snatches of 1RM Power Snatch
6 Power Snatches of 1RM Power Snatch
4 Power Snatches of 1RM Power Snatch
2 Power Snatches of 1RM Power Snatch
– Single barbell, changing weights as we move.
– In the history of the Open, we have seen a handful of ladders.
– All percentages based off our *power* variation of the lift.
– Given how we all have varying loads, given those percentages, our results will not be comparable from athlete-to-athlete.
– Yet, it is here where we can remind ourselves that it is the stimulus is what we are after.
MC: “Heavy Machinery” (AMRAP – Reps)
1:00 – Max Calorie AAB or Row
1:00 – Max Power Cleans 135 / 95 lb
1:00 – Max Bar-Facing Burpees
1:00 – Rest
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– Choose a moderate load on the power clean. One we could cycle for 15+ reps unbroken when fresh.
– The aim of today’s workout is consistency, not just in each round as total reps, but inside each *movement* as well.
– We will have 5 scores to input for today’s workout (total number of reps each round). The leaderboard will show all reps added together.
EC: Warm-up (No Measure)
15 Weighted AbMat Sit-Ups
30 AbMat Sit-Ups (Unweighted)
Rest as needed between sets.
– Anchor our feet on both variations.
– The first 15 reps are weighted, where following, we’ll toss the weight aside and immediately continue into the unweighted sit-ups.
– Choose a load we are confident we can complete all 15 reps with unbroken. Free to build over the three rounds in weight if you see fit.