Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
REVISED LABOR DAY SCHEDULE.
Please continue to register for classes on the wodify app.
*all other classes canceled. Please DM me for one-off requests.
MC: Metcon (No Measure)
Part A: 0:00-4:00
Alternating between both movements:
:15 Handstand Hold (freestanding or against wall)
Part B: From the 4:00-12:00:
AMRAP, not for score:
15′ Handstand Walk or 2 wall walks, 1 Strict Pull-Up
*continue to add (1) strict pull-up until the 12:00 mark.
Part C: On the 12:00:
3 sets of 12: Deficit Pushups (hands on plates or dumbbells)
– This strict gmanstice piece will continue the focus and them of “Gymnasty”
– Building strict strength will allow for smooth control of these movements at higher intensities
-These pieces will also help us stay healthy throughout the season
-For Part A and Part B, simply move at a steady and focused pace.
-For Part C, focus on finishing each push-up at the top with shoulder blades pulled apart and control to the floor
-Rest about 1 minute between sets of Part C.
1: Metcon (Weight)
Build to a moderate high hang squat snatch
Build to a moderate hang squat snatch (knee level)
Build to a low-hang squat snatch (below knees)
MC: “Big Baller” (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
50 Wallballs (20/14)
30/20 Assault Bike
30 Deadlifts (205/145)
20 Double Dumbbell Push Press (50/35)
5/3 Bar Muscle Ups or 10 Strict Chest to bar pull ups or 10 Burpee Pull-Ups
– The majority of this longer AMRAP workout is spent on moderately loaded weightlifting movements
– On to p of the bike calories, we’ll lift three different weighted objects: a med ball, a barbell and dumbbells.
– The goal is to choose weights and variatitions that allow you to complete 1 to 1.5 rounds today.