Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes through the Wodify app. Please continue to cancel classes you are unable to make.
1: Metcon (Weight)
Grit Squats – Week 5 (Deload Week)
3 Pausing Back Squats
3 Front Squats
Rest as needed between sets.
– Super set means that we’ll complete our back squats, quickly change out weights (if needed), and then complete our front squats. There is little to no rest between the front squats and back squats but we’ll rest as much as we need (1-3 Minutes) before completing the next super set.
– Pause 2s in the bottom of each back squat.
– All percentages based on 5RM Back Squat (both front and back squat barbells).
Set 1 – 60%
Set 2 – 65%
Sets 3+4+5 – 70%
MC: “Remain Calm” (AMRAP – Reps)
30 Air Squats
200 Meter Run
In Time Remaining:
Max Power Snatches (115 / 85 lb)
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– The barbell should be a weight that we could cycle for 10+ reps when fresh.
– The air squats should take less than 1:00
– The runs should take less than 1:15
– We want to have at LEAST 1:00 on the barbell at the end. If you are still working on the first part at the 9:00 mark, stop where you are and get to work on the snatches.
– Score: Total Power Snatch Reps