Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes in Wodify. Also, continue to cancel classes when you aren’t able to make them. When a class if full and you don’t cancel, it could prevent someone who wants that time spot from coming in. Thank you.
WU: Warm-up (No Measure)
3 Sets For Quality:
8 Kettlebell Front Rack RNT Reverse Lunge (each leg)
15 Banded glute bridges
1: Metcon (Weight)
On the 2:00 x 5:
“X” Back Squats
On the 0:00… 9 Back Squats
On the 2:00… 6 Back Squats
On the 4:00… 6 Back Squats
On the 6:00… 6 Back Squats
On the 8:00…. 9 Back Squats
Percentages based on 5RM Back Squat:
On the 0:00… 9 Back Squats @ 60%
On the 2:00… 6 Back Squats @ 70%
On the 4:00… 6 Back Squats @ 80%
On the 6:00… 6 Back Squats @ 70%
On the 8:00…. 9 Back Squats @ 60%
MC: “Front Loaded” (Time)
Front Squats 115 / 85 lb
Kettlebell Swings 53 / 35 lb
Lateral Burpees Over Barbell
– Conditioing Category: Threshold
– The barbell should be a moerately light weight. Something you could complete 21+ unbroken front squats with when fresh.
– The kettlebell should be light enough to complete unbroken sets with every round.
THE BIG TAKEAWAYS
1. Ideally, we want to complete the kettlebell swings in unbroken sets every round.
2. Let’s try to complete the front squats in 1-3 sets every round. Try to squat clean the first rep of each round to save some extra time.
3. Find a pace on the burpees that will allow you to keep your sets big on the swings and squats.