Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
PLEASE continue to reserve classes through the Wodify app and cancel classes you are unable to make.
WU: Warm-up (No Measure)
FOAM ROLL & ACTIVATION
Foam Roll (~5:00)
Crossover Symmetry Shoulder Protocol (~5:00)
Crossover Symmetry Hip Halo Protocol (~5:00)
1. Banded Lat Stretch – 1:00/Side
2. Banded Tricep Stretch – 1:00/Side
3. Banded Pass Throughs – 1:00/Side
4. Pigeon Pose – 1:00/Side
5. Frog Stretch – 1:00
10 Box Step-Ups
10 Straight Leg Sit-Ups
10 Light Kettlebell Swings
1: Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
[BASED ON MAX SET OF STRICT PULL-UPS FROM WEEK 1] 5-9 Unbroken: 3-3-2-2-2
10+ Unbroken: 5-4-3-3-2
*Rest as needed between sets.
*Build in weight each set.
– This is still based on our week 1 max rep strict pull-up test.
– If you haven’t completed the max rep test, perform that in place of this piece today so we have a score moving forward.
– The weights we should use for our sets should be challenging, but done unbroken.
– Score: Enter loading for each set.
2: Back Squat (2×3)
3 Back Squats
All Sets Performed @ 90-100% of 1RM Back Squat
MC: “A Little Sumthin” (Weight)
On the 2:00 x 10 Rounds:
15 Box Jumps (24″/20″)
10 Toes to Bar
*Score Is Sum Total of Snatch Weight
– CONDITIONING CATEGORY: Intervals
– BOX JUMPS: Less than 45s. Full stand on top of box.
– TOES TO BAR: 1-2 sets. Less than 30s.
– SNATCH: Can be squat or power. Less than 15s.
– SCORE: Enter all weights lifted. Overall score will be the sum total.
– Reduce Reps
– Reduce Height
– Squat Jumps
TOES TO BAR
– Reduce Reps
– Knees To Chest
– 20 AbMat Sit-Ups
– Sub Dumbbell(s)