Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes in Wodify. Also, continue to cancel classes when you aren’t able to make them. When a class if full and you don’t cancel, it could prevent someone who wants that time spot from coming in. Thank you.
1: Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
20/15 Cal Row
Max strict HSPU’s in time remaining.
…… Directly into.
Max Strict Pull-Ups in time remaining
Rest 1:00 between rounds.
– This is a repeat from last week (10.26.20)
– We will perform each of the AMRAP 2 couplets 3 times.
– The max portion of each amrap does not have to be unbroken, simply as many reps as you can in the time remaining.
– We should at least have a full minue to complete the max rep portion of each AMRAP.
– Score will be number of reps for SHSPU’s and strict pull-ups for each round.
2: Back Squat (10-8-6-4-2)
Based off 1RM Back Squat
10 @ 67%
8 @ 74%
6 @ 80%
4 @ 85%
2 @ 90%
* rest 3:00 between sets. Repeat from last week adding 2%.
MC: “Rush Hour” (Time)
On the 4:00 x 5 Rounds:
15/10 Calorie Assault Bike or 20/14 Calorie Row
10 Barbell-Facing Burpees
5 Power Snatches (135/95)
– Aim is to be consistent across all five rounds, with our score for the day being our *slowest* round.
– Stimulus calls for a power snatch weight on the moderately heavy side, and one that we could cycle for 10+ reps unbroken when completely fresh.
– This does not mean we need completing this workout touch-and-go-and-unbroken(as fast singles is a strong strategy), and instead, that we have a weight we can aggressively attack the 5 reps.