Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
PLEASE continue to reserve classes through the Wodify app and cancel classes you are unable to make.
WU: Warm-up (No Measure)
FOAM ROLL & ACTIVATION
Foam Roll (~5:00)
Crossover Symmetry Shoulder Protocol (~5:00)
Crossover Symmetry Hip Halo Protocol (~5:00)
1. PVC Pass Throughs – 1:00
2. PVC Around The Worlds – 1:00/Side
3. PVC Lat Stretch – 1:00
4. Russian Baby Makers – 1:00
5. KB Calf Smash – 1:00/Side
10 Box Step-Overs
8 Russian Kettlebell Swings
1: Strict Pull-Ups (1 Set for max reps)
1 Set For Reps:
Max Strict Pull-ups
– This a retest from August 25th, 2021.
– Be sure that the chin gets over the bar and that the elbows fully lock out at the bottom of each rep.
– You can hang on the bar as long as you’d like between reps. As soon as your feet touch the ground, your set is complete.
– Score: Reps. Update your PR’s if needed when you are done.
2: Back Squat (Build to a heavy 1)
– Building to a heavy single for the day. This may mean you might not PR and that’s totally okay. If you begin losing form (especially in the midline), stop there.
– All reps should come from a rack.
– Rest as needed between lifts.
– If you PR, be sure to update your PR’s.
– Score: Heaviest successful load
MC: “I Got Options” (3 Rounds for time)
[On the 0:00]
Power Snatches 135 / 95 lb
Burpee Box Jump Overs (30″/24″)
[On the 10:00]
Power Snatches 95 / 65 lb
Box Jump Overs (24″/20″)
[On the 20:00]:
Power Snatches 75 / 55 lb
– CONDITIONING CATEGORY: Threshold
– PART 1: Snatches completed in quick singles. High box (no need to stand fully on top). 6-8 minutes.
– PART 2: Snatches completed in 1-3 sets. Regular box (no need to stand fully on top). 5-7 minutes.
– PART 3: Snatches completed in 1-3 sets. Two foot take off on bar facing burpees. 6-8 minutes.
– SCORE: Enter how long each part took. Your overall score will be the sum total.