Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes in Wodify. Also, continue to cancel classes when you aren’t able to make them. When a class if full and you don’t cancel, it could prevent someone who wants that time spot from coming in. Thank you.
1: Metcon (Weight)
On the Minute x 16 (8 Rounds):
Min 1 – 1 Front Squat
Min 2 – 2 Back Squats
Single barbell, loaded throughout at 85-87% 1RM Front Squat. of 1RM Front Squat
– First week back from our de-load.
– Climbing “back up” the rep scheme we began in the front half of the cycle.
– In each iteration, we are looking to increase by 3-5% respectively.
– So from two weeks ago, we are looking to go by feel, and make a judgement call on an appropriate jump for us (based on how that previous session went).
MC: “Sore Eyes” (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
20 Wallballs (20 / 14 lb)
20 Power Snatches (75 / 55 lb)
20 Box Jumps (24″/20″)
20 Push Presses (75 / 55 lb)
20/14 Calorie Row
– Conditioning Category: Pacer
– Sharing resemblances to “Fight Gone Bad”, the premise is light loads completed in large sets.
– Each movement is intended to be at a weight we could cycle for 25+ reps unbroken, when fresh.
– Check the clock after a single round, leaning into that round time as a baseline to work with.
30/24 CALORIE ROW
– 24/18 Cal Assault Bike
– 24/18 Cal Ski
EC: Metcon (Time)
12 Ring Muscle-Ups
12 Squat Snatches (70%) of 1RM Snatch
9 Ring Muscle-Ups
9 Squat Snatches (75%) of 1RM Snatch
6 Ring Muscle-Ups
6 Squat Snatches (80%) of 1RM Snatch
– Basing weights today off your specific 1RM.
– Times will not be comparable to varying loads, but comparison is not the aim here.
– Building comfort at uncomfortable percentages is.
– This should be steady and heavy, with sets on the first round(snatches), but very likely singles from there on out.