Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to reserve classes through the Wodify app and cancel classes you are unable to make.
1: Metcon (Weight)
Grit Squats – Week 7B
Back Off Week (Testing Monday)
“X” Back Squats
“X” Front Squats
Rest 2:00 between sets.
– Superset means that we’ll complete our back squats, quickly change out weights (if needed), and then complete our front squats. There is little to no rest between the front squats and back squats but we’ll rest for 2:00 before completing the next super set.
– All percentages based on 5RM Back Squat
*Both front and back squat barbells.
3 Back Squats @ 79%
3 Front Squats @ 72%
3 Back Squats @ 84%
3 Front Squats @ 74%
3 Back Squats @ 89%
3 Front Squats @ 76%
MC: “Hangry” (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
15 Toes to Bar
12/10 Calorie Assault Bike
9 Hang Power Snatches (95/65)
6 Strict Handstand Push-Ups
– Conditioning Category: Pacer
– The toes to bar reps should be a number you can complete in 3 sets or less each round. This station should take less than 1:30.
– The bike should be completed in under 1:30
– The barbell should be a weight that will allow you to complete the hang snatches in 1-2 sets throughout. This station should take under 1:00.
– The handstand push-ups should be completed in no more than 2 sets each round. This station should take under 1:00.
– Athletes can expect to complete somewhere between 4-5 rounds.
– Score: Rounds + Reps