Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes in Wodify. Also, continue to cancel classes when you aren’t able to make them. When a class if full and you don’t cancel, it could prevent someone who wants that time spot from coming in. Thank you.
1: Metcon (No Measure)
*Note – This Was Completed Last Saturday (Swapping Days).
12 Double Dumbbell Single Legged Deadlifts (6 each)
25′ Reverse Bear Crawl
12 Single Arm Kettlebell Upright Row (6 each)
AMRAP 1: Strict Chest To Bar Pull-Ups
AMRAP 1: Strict Pull-Ups
– Week 2 of 2 of this specific Silverback Primer.
– Athete’s choice on loading and intensity but the first priority is great movement quality.
– Input reps completed in each of the 2 AMRAP’s from part B. All other information can be recorded in your notes.
2: Metcon (Weight)
Pulling – Snatch
5 Sets of 1:
Pausing Snatch Deadlift
2s Off Floor
2s Off Floor
– Looking to build strength in our pull through postion holds today.
– These are 5 single deadlift reps with a total of 7 pauses on the way up and on the way down.
– Let’s be sure that when we are in a full stand, the barbell is at our waistband. If it is sitting low (touching the quad), you may need to widen your grip a bit.
All percentages based on 1RM Snatch:
Set 1 – 70% of 1RM Snatch
Set 2 – 75% of 1RM Snatch
Set 3+4+5 – 80% of 1RM Snatch
3: Metcon (Weight)
Part A – 5 Sets:
1 Tempo Strict Press (Regular Speed Up, 4s Down)
2 Strict Presses
Rest as needed between sets.
Part B – 1 Set:
Max Reps Strict Press
– In part A, complete 5 sets of 3 strict presses. The first rep of each set will have a 4s negative. The second 2 reps will be 2 regular strict presses.
– In part B, complete a max set of strict presses. Press until you cannot successfully complete another rep.
– Focus on keeping the midline tight (don’t let the ribs poke out when pressing) and keeping the legs squeezed (no dipping of the legs).
All percentages based on 5RM Strict Press:
Part A – 90% of 5RM Strict Press
Part B – 70% of 5RM Strict Press
MC: “Knuckle Ball” (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
30 Wallballs 20 / 14 lb
15 Deadlifts 275 / 185 lb
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– The weight on the barbell should be something you feel confident you could complete 15+ grindy unbroken deadlifts when fresh.
– Score: Rounds + Reps
DU SUB- 1.5 Single Unders