Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes in Wodify. Also, continue to cancel classes when you aren’t able to make them. When a class if full and you don’t cancel, it could prevent someone who wants that time spot from coming in. Thank you.
1: Handstand Walk Benchmark 2.26.21 (Time)
On the 0:00… Handstand Walk Benchmark
300-ft. Handstand Walk
5:00 Time Cap
– Repeat benchmark from November 24.
– The time cap is indeed aggressive, and we want a hard stop there.
– “Open standards” here, where we mark off a 25 foot course with 5 foot sections.
– Trace back to the last completed distance if/when we come down.
– If the time cap catches us before we finish, add 1 second for every missed 5 foot section. So if you had 2 sections left your score would be 5:02
– 5:00 Practice
– 100 Handstand Shoulder Taps Against A Wall
MC: “What’s Up?” (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
On the 6:00…
3 Squat Snatches
3 Toes to Bar
6 Squat Snatches
6 Toes to Bar
9 Squat Snatches
9 Toes to Bar
Continue to add (3) reps per round to each movement until the time cap is reached.
Barbell – 95 / 65 lb
EC: Metcon (Time)
3 Giant Sets:
15 Double Dumbbell Stiff Legged Deadlifts
20 Barbell Front Rack Reverse Lunges (10 each leg)
20-30 GHD SIt-Ups
Rest 3:00 between sets.
– Athletes choice on the dumbbell weight for both weighted movements, with the aim being unbroken sets throughout.
– Free to build in rounds two and three as we see fit.
– For clarity, reverse lunges are stationary lunges, stepping back (instead of forward).