Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes in Wodify. Also, continue to cancel classes when you aren’t able to make them. When a class if full and you don’t cancel, it could prevent someone who wants that time spot from coming in. Thank you.
MC: “Hurts so Good” (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
“Hurts So Good”
50 Barbell-Facing Burpees
50 Overhead Squats
40 Toes to Bar
40 Hang Squat Cleans
30 Kipping Handstand Push-Ups
Barbell – 95 / 65 lb
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– Always alternating between a gymnastics movement and a barbell movement.
– The movements will also flow from “least to most complex”.
– Looking for a moderately light barbell today. A weight we could cycle for 21+ unbroken thrusters when fresh.
– Know that lots of breaks will be needed in this workout in order to conserve the shoulders but the weight should still feel SUPER light when warming up.
– Score: Rounds + Reps
– Burpees to Target
– Lateral Burpees Over Bar
– Front Squats
– Single Dumbbell
TOES TO BAR
– Weighted Abmat Sit-Ups
– Knees To Chest
– Toes To As High As Possible
HANG SQUAT CLEANS
– Double Dumbbells
– Front Squats
– Kettlebell Swings
– Double Dumbbell Push Press
– Standard Push-Ups
– Deficit Push-Ups
– Dumbbells or Kettlebells
EC: Metcon (No Measure)
Handstand Walk Conditioning
Not for Time:
50 AbMat Sit-Ups, 25-50′ Handstand Walk
40 AbMat Sit-Ups, 25-50′ Handstand Walk
30 AbMat Sit-Ups, 25-50′ Handstand Walk
20 AbMat Sit-Ups, 25-50′ Handstand Walk
10 AbMat Sit-Ups, 25-50′ Handstand Walk
– Not for time. An opportunity for practice.
– Athlete’s choice on the distance of the walk.
– Second option is to complete 1:00 of practice per set.