Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
PLEASE continue to reserve classes through the Wodify app and cancel classes you are unable to make.
WU: Warm-up (No Measure)
FOAM ROLL & ACTIVATION
Foam Roll (~5:00)
Crossover Symmetry Shoulder Protocol (~5:00)
Crossover Symmetry Hip Halo Protocol (~5:00)
1. Couch Stretch – 1:00/Side
2. Pigeon Pose – 1:00/Side
3. Butterfly Stretch – 1:00
4. Laying Front Rack Stretch – 1:00
5. Ankle Stretches – 1:00/Side
2:00 Easy Bike
7 Medball Squat Cleans
1: Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
[BASED ON MAX SET OF STRICT RING DIPS FROM WEEK 1]
5-9 Unbroken: 3-2-2-2-2
10+ Unbroken: 4-4-4-3-2
*Build in weight each set.
*Rest as needed between sets.
– If you haven’t completed a max set of strict ring dips, perform that in place of this piece today so we have a score moving forward.
– The weights we should use for our sets should be challenging, but all sets should be completed unbroken.
– Score: Record weights used each set.
STRICT RING DIPS
– Remove Weight
– Banded Ring Dips
– Box or Bar Dips
– Deficit Push-Ups
2: Metcon (Weight)
1 Power Snatch + 1 Hang Squat Snatch
All Sets Performed @ 75-80% of 1RM Squat Snatch
– Hold onto the bar for both reps.
– Rest as needed between sets.
– Score: Enter weights.
MC: “Great Balls of Fire” (Calories)
Max Calorie AAB
On the Minute [Starting at 0:00]:
10 Wallballs 20 / 14 lb
– CONDITIONING CATEGORY: Threshold
– WALLBALLS: Unbroken sets. Less than 30s.
– BIKE: 30-45s effort each minute.
– SCORE: Total Calories
– While we want to push the pace on the bike, we need to find a pace we can hold over the course of the 15 minutes.
– We also want to be sure that our pace on the bike isn’t so aggressive that it causes us to break on the wallballs.
– Quick transitions are key here as well.
– Max Cals On Any Other Machine
– Max Shuttle Runs
– Max Meter Air Run
– Reduce Load
– Reduce Reps
– Single Dumbbell Thrusters
– Squat Jumps
EC: Metcon (Distance)
15 Minutes at Moderate Pace
Rest 4 Minutes
200 Meters at Fast Pace
200 Meters at Easy Pace
– Aim for your moderate pace to be about 5-10s slower than your 2k pace or 6-7 RPE (Rate of Percieved Exertion).
– Aim for your fast pace to be 5-10s faster than your 2k pace or 8-9 RPE.
– Your easy pace should just be at a super easy recovery speed (1-3 RPE).
– Score: Total meters between the 15 minutes moderate and the 6 sets.