Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes in Wodify. Also, continue to cancel classes when you aren’t able to make them. When a class if full and you don’t cancel, it could prevent someone who wants that time spot from coming in. Thank you.
1: Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
1) 1:30 Light Assault bike, 40% of max RMU
2) 1:30 Light Assault bike, 50% of max RMU
3) 1:30 Light Assault bike, 60% of max RMU
4) 2:00 Light Assault bike, 40% of max RMU
5) 2:00 Light Assault bike, 50% of max RMU
6) 2:00 Light Assault bike, 60% of max RMU
* Repeat from 9/30, with a 5% increase per set
– The light assault bike piece is intended to be just that light. About 65% of workout pace.
– The RMU numbers should be attempted to be completed unbroken each round if possible
– Score will be total number of muscle-up completed based on percentages
– RMU sub: BMU, Chest to bar pull-ups, Strict pull-ups
MC: “Kick Push” (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
On the 0:00…
Ascending Ladder for 12:00:
3 Push Presses (115/85)
3 Toes to Bar
3 Cal Bike or Row
**Reps climb by 3 Reps every round
– This two- part training day will focus on cycling moderate weight push presses into a heavy split jerk attempt on the 12:00 mark
– The barbell comes from the floor in today’s ascending rep conditioning piece
– Your score at the end of the 12 minutes is total rounds and reps.
MC2: Metcon (Weight)
On the 12:00
You’ll have 8 minutes to build to a heavy split jerk.
* Pull from the racks.