Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes in Wodify. Also, continue to cancel classes when you aren’t able to make them. When a class if full and you don’t cancel, it could prevent someone who wants that time spot from coming in. Thank you.
MC: “Cannonball” (Time)
21/15 Calorie Row
15 Box Jump Overs (24″/20″)
7 Squat Cleans (155 / 105 lb)
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– Looking at the mid-teens for a finish time here.
– Stimulus calls for a moderate-to-heavier barbell load, one that we could cycle for 10+ reps unbroken when fresh.
– We often talk through pacing the monostructural movement in a workout (which today would be the row), but the barbell here is a slightly heavier than “normal”. This is a great focus for the day… managing the volume consistently at this load.
21/15 CALORIE ROW
– 15/12 Cal Assault Bike
– 15/12 Cal Ski
– 200m Run
– 15 Burpees
BOX JUMP OVERS
– Box Step Overs
EC: Metcon (No Measure)
Handstand Walk + Lunge
Alternating OTM x 10 (5 Rounds):
Minute 1 – 50′ Handstand Walk
Minute 2 – 50′ Barbell Front Rack Walking Lunge
Athletes build to a heavy 50′ lunge for the day.
– On the first minute, we are looking for practice.
– On the second, we are looking for strength conditioning.
– Time cap ourselves with :50s of work if the distance is a length we are not yet fully consistent with.
– On the lunging, let’s place our focus here, building to a heavy 50′ for the day over the course of the five rounds.
– 50 Seconds Of Handstand Hold Practice
– 20 Handstand Shoulder Taps Against A Wall
– 2 to 3 Wall Walks
– 30 Second Handstand Hold Against A Wall
FRONT RACK WALKING LUNGE
– 14 Front Rack Step Back Lunges (In Place)
– Double Dumbbell Front Rack Walking Lunges
– 14 Double Dumbbell Front Rack Step Back Lunges (In Place)
– Bodyweight Lunges
– 50′ Barbell Front Rack Carry