Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
PLEASE continue to reserve classes through the Wodify app and cancel classes you are unable to make.
1:00 Active Spiderman
1:00 Front Rack Stretch
1:00 Banded Front Rack Stretch (Each Arm)
1:00 Child’s Pose On Box
“Push Jerk E3MOM” (Weight)
On the 3:00 x 5 Sets:
5 Push Jerks
*Use Same Weight Across
– Aim to perform all sets at a weight that is between 75-80% of your 1RM push jerk.
– Barbell should be taken from a rack.
– Reps should be completed unbroken each set.
– Score: Enter the weight used across.
20s Handstand Hold
20s Empty Barbell Overhead Hold
5 Empty Barbell Strict Presses
5 Empty Barbell Push Presses
5 Empty Barbell Push Jerks
5 Push Jerks @ Light Weight
3 Push Jerks @ Moderate Weight
Build To Working Weight
“5th Gear” (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
21/17 Calorie AAB
10 Clean and Jerks 115 / 85 lb
– Overview: Athletes will be challenged to hold onto the barbell today for touch and go sets. This does not mean athletes need to go unbroken but out of the bike and the barbell, the barbell will be the big focus.
– Bike: The bike should take 2:30 or less each round.
– Clean and Jerks: These should be performed as power cleans and push jerks. The loading should not exceed 60% of your 1RM clean & jerk. Reps should take 1:30 or less to complete each round.
– Score: Rounds + Reps
– Let’s challenge ourselves on the barbell today and hold on for some touch and go sets. This doesn’t necessarily mean we need to go unbroken but it does mean that we should focus mostly on cycling the barbell.
– The less important movement in this workout will be the bike. Let’s pick a pace that allows us to stick to our strategy on the barbell.
30/24 CALORIE BIKE ERG
– Reduce Cals
– 2:30 Time Cap
– 30/24 Calorie Row
– 38/30 Cal Assault or Echo Bike
– 38/30 Cal Ski or Air Run
– 400m Run
CLEAN & JERKS
– Reduce Loading
– Reduce Reps
– Sub Dumbbells
– Double Kettlebell Hang Clean & Jerks
– Cleans Only
– Jerks Only