Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
30s Banded Lat Stretch (Each Side)
30s Banded Ankle Stretch (Each Side)
30s Calf Stretch On Post (Each Side)
30s Banded Pass Throughs
Front Squat (
For Total Load:
15-12-9 Front Squats
Rest 2-3 Minutes Between Sets.
– Barbell should come from a rack.
– Each set should be completed unbroken.
– Athletes should aim to start around 45% of their 1RM front squat and either build or use the same weight across.
– Score: Enter weights used for each set.
1:00 Bottom Of Air Squat Hold
10 Air Squats
30s Empty Barbell Bottom of Front Squat Hold
10 Empty Barbell Front Squats
8 Front Squats (Light Weight)
5 Front Squats (Moderate Weight)
Build To First Working Weight
Bench Press (
On the 2:00 x 5 Sets:
2 Bench Press
*Use Same Weight Across
– Barbell should be taken from a rack.
– Reps should be performed unbroken each set.
– Sets should be performed at the same weight across. We are looking to stay between 85-90% of your 1RM bench press or to use a slightly heavier weight than last week.
– If you don’t have a spotter, do not use collars on the bar for safety incase you miss a rep and need to dump the bar.
– Score: Enter loading used across.
10 Empty Barbell Bench Press
Build To Working Weight
“Down for the Count” (Time)
21-15-9 Thrusters 95 / 65 lb
4-3-2 Rope Climbs (15ft.)
Time Cap: 8 Minutes
– Overview: This workout should feel like a sprint. Cycle the thrusters at a pace that allows you to hold on for big sets while still also being able to hop right up on the rope.
– Thrusters: The weight should feel very light. Reps should be completed in unbroken sets each round. Reduce the loading if needed.
– Rope Climbs: Should be completed in under 1:20, 1:00, and 0:40 respectively. Adjust reps or variation as needed.
– Score: Total time. If capped, add 1s for every incomplete rep.
– Let’s try our best to hold on for unbroken sets of thrusters. If a break is needed, we should try to make that break as quick as possible.
– Our rope climbs do need to be “fast” but we should not be spending too long between reps letting time slip away.
– Our main goal in this workout is to hold on to the barbell a little longer than you want to and to hop up on the rope a little sooner than you’d like to.
– Reduce Loading
– Sub Dumbbells
– 42-30-18 Air Squats
– Reduce Height
– Reduce Reps
– 5 Strict Pull-Ups = 1 Rope
– 5 Toes To Bar = 1 Rope
– 3 Single Arm Ring Rows Each Arm = 1 Rope
– 6 Alternating Dumbbell Plank Rows = 1 Rope
– 2 Lay to Stand Climb