Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
30s KB Lat Smash (Each Side)
30s Banded Ankle Stretch (Each Side)
30s KB Calf Smash (Each Side)
30s Banded Pass Throughs
“Clean Ladder” (5 Rounds for weight)
10 Cleans @ 49%
8 Cleans @ 57%
6 Cleans @ 66%
4 Cleans @ 74%
2 Cleans @ 82%
*Use One Bar & Change Weight Yourself
– Athletes can complete these sets touch and go or as singles.
– Athletes can power clean or squat clean these reps.
– Use 1 bar & change weight yourself.
– This is a 3% increase from last week.
– Score: Time
With An Empty Bar…
5 Muscle Cleans
5 Front Squats
5 Squat Cleans
With A Light Weight…
With A Moderate Weight…
Load Up To 49%
Bench Press (
On the 3:00 x 5 Sets:
5 Bench Press
*Use Same Weight Across
– Barbell should be taken from a rack.
– Reps should be performed unbroken each set.
– Sets should be performed at the same weight across. We are looking to stay between 75-80% of your 1RM bench press.
– If you don’t have a spotter, do not use collars on the bar for safety incase you miss a rep and need to dump the bar.
– Score: Enter loading used across.
10 Empty Barbell Bench Press
Build To Working Weight
Rahoi (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
AMRAP in 12 minutes
12 Box Jumps (24/20 in)
6 Thrusters (95/65 lb)
6 Bar Facing Burpees
In honor of U.S. FBI Supervisory Special Agent Gregory J. Rahoi, 38, of Brookfield, Wisconsin, was killed on December 6, 2006
To learn more about Rahoi click here
– Overview: With only 24 reps within each round, athletes will be challenged to pace this workout in a way that allows them to keep moving at the same pace throughout.
– Box Jumps: Reps should take 1:00 or less to complete each round.
– Thrusters: Loading should allow for unbroken sets throughout. Reps should take 20s or less to complete each round.
– Bar-Facing Burpees: A two foot take off is not required but athletes will need to jump over the bar. Reps should take 40s or less to complete each round.
– Rounds: Athletes should be able to do a round every 1:30-2:00. This should allow athletes to complete a total of 6 rounds or more in this workout.
– Score: Rounds + Reps
– Let’s use the box jumps as a place to recover. Move at a pace that is going to allow you to push the thrusters and burpees.
– We should try to hold on for unbroken sets of thrusters each round. Cycle these at a pace that allows you breathe and keep the heart rate under control. No need to sprint through these reps each round.
– Choose a pace on the burpees that allows you to stay moving throughout without needing to stop or significantly slow down.
– Fast transitions will be key throughout this workout.
– Reduce Box Height
– Box Step-Ups
– 12 Calorie Bike Erg or Row
– 9 Calorie Assault or Echo Bike
– 9 Calorie Ski
– Reduce Loading
– Sub Dumbbells
– 2 x Air Squats
– Reduce Reps
– Bar-Facing Burpees (With Step Over)
– Lateral Barbell Burpees
– Regular Burpees
– 6 Calorie Bike Erg or Row
– 4 Calorie Assault or Echo Bike
– 4 Calorie Ski