Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
1:00 Active Spiderman
1:00 Front Rack Stretch
1:00 Banded Front Rack Stretch (Each Arm)
1:00 Child’s Pose On Box
Split Jerk (
Build To A Heavy Set of 3
– Barbell should be taken from a rack or jerk blocks.
– All reps should be completed before re-racking the bar or dropping it if using a rack.
– Barbell can be dropped onto the blocks between reps if using blocks.
– Score: Enter heaviest successful lift.
20s Handstand Hold
20s Empty Barbell Overhead Hold
5 Empty Barbell Strict Presses
5 Empty Barbell Push Presses
5 Empty Barbell Push Jerks
5 Empty Barbell Split Jerks
…Build to heavy 3
Back Squat (
Set 1: 5 Reps @ 60%
Set 2: 5 Reps @ 65%
Set 3: 4 Reps @ 70%
Set 4: 4 Reps @ 75%
Set 5: 3 Reps @ 80%
Set 6: 3 Reps @ 85%
Rest 1-2 Min)
– Barbell should come from a rack.
– Pauses between reps are permitted with the bar held in the back rack position.
– Weights will build each set. The reps will decrease after every 2 sets.
– Score: Notate last set of 3 @ 85%.
10 Rounds For Time:
7 Bar-Facing Burpees
5 Push Jerks 135/95lb
30 Double Unders
– Overview: Athletes should aim to move through this workout at their threshold pace.
– Bar-Facing Burpees: A two foot take off is not required but athletes should jump over the bar (not step). Reps should take less than 1:00 to complete each round.
– Push Jerks: Reps should be completed unbroken each round and should take less than 20s to complete.
– Double Unders: Reps should take less than 45s to complete each round.
– Score: Total time it takes to complete the workout.
– Settle into a steady pace on the bar-facing burpees.
– Aim for an unbroken set of 5 push jerks each round.
– Relax the shoulders as much as possible on the double unders.
– Reduce Reps
– Bar-Facing Burpees (With Step Over)
– Lateral Barbell Burpees
– Regular Burpees
– 7/5 Calories On Any Machine
– Reduce Reps/Loading
– Sub Dumbbells/Kettlebells
– Reduce Reps
– 1.5x Single Unders
– Plate Hops
– 30s Effort On Any Machine
“Run + Intervals” Extra Credit (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
On the 2 Minute Until Failure:
200 Meter Run
8 Calorie Ski Erg*
*Add 2 Calories Per Round
– Athletes will run 200m every 2 minutes then complete the designated number of calories on the ski erg.
– If you do not complete the ski calories before the next 2:00 window begins, the workout is over.
– Score: Total rounds + reps completed (200m Run = 1 Rep). Example: If you finish 10 out of 14 calories in the 4th round, your score is 3+11.