Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
1:00 Banded Hip Flexor Stretch (Each Leg)
1:00 Front Rack Stretch
1:00 Banded Lat Stretch (Each Arm)
1:00 Squat Hold
Front Squat (6 Sets:
Set 1: 12 Front Squats @ 48%
Set 2: 10 Front Squats @ 58%
Set 3: 8 Front Squats @ 67%
Set 4: 12 Front Squats @ 52%
Set 5: 10 Front Squats @ 61%
Set 6: 8 Front Squats @ 70%
*Rest 1-2 min between sets)
– Barbell should come from a rack.
– The weights will climb, then come back down, then climb back up.
– Reps should be completed unbroken each set.
– Score: Enter weights used for each set.
1:00 Bottom Of Air Squat Hold
10 Air Squats
30s Empty Barbell Bottom of Front Squat Hold
10 Empty Barbell Front Squats
8 Front Squats (Light Weight)
6 Front Squats (Moderate Weight)
…Keep building (if needed) to 48% in sets of 3-4 reps
Bench Press (
Build To A Heavy Set of 5
– Barbell should be taken from a rack.
– If you don’t have a spotter, do not use collars on the bar for safety incase you miss a rep and need to dump the bar.
– The 5 reps need to be completed unbroken to count.
– We aren’t necessarily looking to hit a PR today but if it’s there, go for it!
– We recommend no more than 3 attempts at your heavy set of 5.
– Score: Enter heaviest set of 5 for today.
10 Empty Barbell Bench Press
5 Reps @ Light Weight
3 Reps @ Moderate Weight
…Keep building (If needed) in sets of 2-3 until you are ready to make your first attempt at a heavy set of 5.
On the 1:30 x 10 Rounds:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 Toes to Bar
30 Double Unders
Max Calorie Row
– Overview: In this grippy interval piece, athletes will aim to complete unbroken toes to bar/double under sets, then row at a fast, yet sustainable pace.
– Toes To Bar: Athletes should be able to complete the majority of these rounds unbroken.
– Double Unders: Reps should be completed in 45s or less each interval.
– Row: Athletes can keep their monitor running throughout the workout without needing to reset.
– Score: Total calories completed over the course of the 10 rounds.
– Aim for unbroken sets of toes to bar. In the later rounds, 1 quick break may be needed.
– Try to relax the shoulders as much as possible on the double unders.
– The most common pace we see on a rower is ladies holding about 12 cals a minute and guys holding about 15 cals a minute. If you get on the rower with 30s to go, you can aim for about half those cals (8 for the guys and 6 for the girls). Having this number goal can help hold you accountable as you start to feel the fatigue set in.
– Fast transitions will be key in this workout. If you need to chalk, get off the rower about 10s early to give yourself time to do so.
TOES TO BAR
– Toes To As High As Possible
– Knees To Chest
– Reduce Reps
– 45s Time Cap
– 45 Single Unders
– 30 Plate Hops
– Max Cals On Any Machine
– Max Shuttle Runs
– Max Burpees