Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
1:00 Banded Hip Flexor Stretch (Each Leg)
1:00 Front Rack Stretch
1:00 Banded Lat Stretch (Each Arm)
1:00 Squat Hold
Bench Press (Bench Press
On the 2:00 x 9 Sets:
Set 1: 5 Reps @ 78%
Set 2: 3 Reps @ 81%
Set 3: 1 Rep @ 84%
Set 4: 5 Reps @ 81%
Set 5: 3 Reps @ 84%
Set 6: 1 Rep @ 87%
Set 7: 5 Reps @ 84%
Set 8: 3 Reps @ 87%
Set 9: 1 Rep @ 90%
– Barbell should be taken from a rack.
– Athletes are responsible for changing out their weights between sets.
– If you don’t have a spotter, do not use collars on the bar for safety incase you miss a rep.
– Score: Enter weights used for each set.
10 Empty Barbell Bench Press
5 Reps @ Light Weight
3 Reps @ Moderate Weight
…Keep building (If needed) in sets of 2-3 to your opening weight.
800 Meter Row
80 GHD Sit-ups
500 Meter Row
300 Meter Row
30 Toes to Bar
Time Cap: 20 Minutes
– Conditioning Category: Threshold. Athletes should move through this workout at their maximal sustainable pace.
– Row: The 800m row should take less than 4:00. The 500m row should take less than 2:30. The 300m row should take less than 2:00.
– GHDSU: Should be completed in less than 4:00.
– Push-Ups: Should be completed in less than 4:00.
– Toes To Bar: Should be completed in less than 4:00.
– Score: Total time it takes to complete the workout. If capped, add 1s for every missed rep.
– Pace the rows in a way that will allow you to push the other 3 movements. Somewhere around your 2k time trial pace or slightly slower than that is a great place to be.
– Settle into a steady pace on the GHDSU. Taking breaks as needed can be helpful to keep your sets and pace consistent.
– Our strategy on the push-ups will depend on our capacity. One bigger set followed by some smaller sets or quick small sets right from the start, are both great options for this one.
– Similar to the push-ups, our strategy on the toes to bar willdepend on our capacity. Keep in mind the shoulders, midline, and grip will be feeling fatigued at the end of this workout. Expect to need more breaks than usual here. Quick small sets are a great way to finish out this workout.
800-500-300 METER ROW
– 650-400-250m Ski
– 1600-1000-600m Bike (Any)
– 650-400-250m Run
– 500-300-200m Air Run
– Reduce Reps
– Weighted Sit-Ups
– Reduce Reps
– Elevate Hands
– Knee Push-Ups
– Dumbbell Bench Press
TOES TO BAR
– Reduce Reps
– Toes To As High As Possible
– Knees To Chest
“Power Play” 3.22.23 (Extra Credit) (Time)
5 Rounds For Time:
18/15 Calorie Echo Bike*
25 Unbroken Wallballs 9 / 6 kg to 10/9ft.
*Bike Must Be Completed Under 60 Seconds
*Add 1 Wallball For Every Second Over
– Athletes will be presented with 2 challenges each round: Finishing the echo bike in under 1:00 & completing the wallballs unbroken.
– There is only a penalty for the bike. If it takes longer than 1:00 you’ll add 1 wallball for every second you are over the 1:00 mark.
– If you break the wallball, pick back up where you left off when you are ready to continue. The unbroken rule is to push athletes to go for big sets.
– Athletes can rest as needed between the bike and wallballs in order to get the tasks done with the challenges presented.
– Score: Total time it takes to complete the workout.