Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
1:00 Banded Hip Flexor Stretch (Each Leg)
1:00 Front Rack Stretch
1:00 Banded Lat Stretch (Each Arm)
1:00 Squat Hold
Push Jerk (
Build To A Heavy Set of 10
– Barbell can be taken from a rack, blocks, or the floor.
– All reps should be completed unbroken before re-racking the bar or dropping it. Athletes can pause in the front rack position between reps if needed.
– We recommend making no more than 3 attempts at your heavy set of 10.
– Score: Load
20s Handstand Hold
20s Empty Barbell Overhead Hold
5 Empty Barbell Strict Presses
5 Empty Barbell Push Presses
5 Empty Barbell Push Jerks
5 Push Jerks @ Light Weight
4 Push Jerks @ Moderate Weight
…Keep climbing until you are ready to attempt your heavy set of 10.
Power Clean (Set 1: 10 Power Cleans @ 61%
Set 2: 8 Power Cleans @ 70%
Set 3: 6 Power Cleans @ 79%
Set 4: 10 Power Cleans @ 64%
Set 5: 8 Power Cleans @ 73%
Set 6: 6 Power Cleans @ 82%
*Rest 1-2 min between sets
– Reps should be performed touch and go.
– All cleans must be caught above parallel.
– Weights will climb, come down, then climb back up.
– Score: Enter weights used for all 6 sets.
With An Empty Barbell:
5 Good Mornings
5 Elbow Rotations
5 Hang Power Cleans
5 Power Cleans
With A Light Weight:
8 Power Cleans
With A Moderate Weight:
6 Power Cleans
…Make more jumps if needed hitting 3-4 reps at a time until you reach 61%.
“Mind Eraser” (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
7 Power Cleans (135/95)
200 Meter Run
– Overview: This is a repeat from 6/27/2020. In this low rep, high round workout, athletes will be challenged to pick a pace they can sustain throughout the 20 minutes without feeling the need to stop or slow down. Can you make your last round match the timing of the first round?
– Power Cleans: Loading should not exceed 65% of your 1RM power clean. Reps should take less than 45s to complete each round.
– Burpees: These are your regular standard burpees. Reps should take less than 45s to complete each round.
– Run: Each run should take less than 1:15 to complete each round.
– Score: Rounds + Reps
– We can choose to go touch and go on the barbell or complete the power cleans in quick singles.
– Settle into a steady pace on the power cleans.
– Use the 200m runs as your pace. Run at a pace that will allow you to stick to your timing on the inside movements.