Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
30s Banded Lat Stretch (Each Side)
30s Banded Ankle Stretch (Each Side)
30s Calf Stretch On Post (Each Side)
30s Banded Pass Throughs
Front Squat (
Set 1: 8 Front Squats @ 65%
Set 2: 8 Front Squats @ 65%
Set 3: 8 Front Squats @ 65%
Set 4: 8 Front Squats @ 65%
Set 5: Max Front Squats @ 65%
Rest 1-2 Minutes between sets)
– Barbell should come from a rack.
– The weights will increase each set. The final set will be a max set.
– Score: Enter total reps completed for your max set.
1:00 Bottom Of Air Squat Hold
10 Air Squats
30s Empty Barbell Bottom of Front Squat Hold
10 Empty Barbell Front Squats
5 Front Squats (Light Weight)
3 Front Squats (Moderate Weight)
…Keep building until you reach 65%.
Bench Press (
Build To A Heavy Set of 3
– Barbell should be taken from a rack.
– If you don’t have a spotter, do not use collars on the bar for safety incase you miss a rep and need to dump the bar.
– Reps should be performed unbroken.
– Score: Load
10 Empty Barbell Bench Press
5 Reps @ Light Weight
3 Reps @ Moderate Weight
…Keep building hitting 1-2 reps at a time until you are ready to attempt your heavy set of 3.
“Bad Reputation” (5 Rounds for calories)
On the 3:00 x 5 Rounds:
Toes to Bar
Dumbbell Thrusters 50 / 35 lb’s
Max Calorie AAB Bike
Round 1: 18 Reps
Round 2: 15 Reps
Round 3: 12 Reps
Round 4: 9 Reps
Round 5: 6 Reps
– Overview: In this workout, athletes will work for 15 minute straight. Each round, the reps of toes to bar and dumbbell thrusters will decrease allowing more time for the bike. Athletes can work for the entirety of each 3 minute window or they can stop early to reset for the next round.
– Toes To Bar: The volume of reps should allow for 1-3 sets each round.
– Dumbbell Thrusters: Loading should allow for 1-2 sets each round.
– Echo Bike: Athletes should have at least 1:00 on the bike each round.
– Score: Enter calories accumulated within each round. Overall score will be the sum total.
– Let’s lean into our strengths a bit here. If we are better at toes to bar, let’s go for big sets there and break the thrusters if needed. If we are better on the thrusters, let’s shoot for unbroken thrusters and break the toes to bar.
– Make it your goal to beat your score on the echo bike each round. If we get 10 calories the first round, we can aim for 11 or more calories on the next round.