Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
30s KB Lat Smash (Each Side)
30s Banded Ankle Stretch (Each Side)
30s KB Calf Smash (Each Side)
30s Banded Pass Throughs
1 Max Set of Unbroken Toes to Bar
– Athletes will complete 1 max set of toes to bar.
– If you are working on stringing together toes to bar sets, see modifications for other options.
– Score: Total Reps.
– Toes To As High As Possible
– Knees To Chest
– Max Hanging L-Sit (Feet At Parallel)
Back Squat (Build to a heavy single)
– Athletes should build to something heavy for the day. This does not necessarily mean that you need to go for a PR.
– Score: Enter heaviest successful lift.
1:00 Bottom Of Air Squat Hold
10 Air Squats
30s Empty Barbell Bottom of Back Squat Hold
10 Empty Barbell Back Squats
6 Back Squats (Light Weight)
4 Back Squats (Moderate Weight)
…Keep building in singles until you reach your heavy for the day.
“Tenacious” (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
1-2-3-4-5… Rope Climb (15ft.)
5-10-15-20-25… Wallballs 9 / 6 kg to 10/9ft.
– Conditioning Category: Threshold. Athletes should perform this workout at their maximal sustainable pace.
– Rope Climbs: 1 rep should take less than 30s.
– Wallballs: Athletes should be able to complete the wallballs in sets of 5 or more each round.
– Score: Total rounds + reps. If you finish the round of 5 rope climbs, your score is 5.
– Let’s really focus on our rope climb technique today. It’s better to take the extra time to ensure you’ve got secure foot clamps as this will help you avoid slipping and wasting extra energy.
– Let’s keep our breaks on the wallballs as quick as possible. Breaks that are less than 10s are ideal.
– There are LOTS of transitions in this workout. Let’s try to be urgent.
– Reduce Height
– 5 Strict Pull-Ups = 1 Rope
– 5 Toes To Bar = 1 Rope
– 6 Alternating Dumbbell Plank Rows = 1 Rope
– 15ft. Hand Over Hand Sled Pulls
– Reduce Loading
– Sub Single Dumbbell Thrusters
– Sub Empty Barbell Thrusters
– Air Squats