Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
PLEASE continue to reserve classes through the Wodify app and cancel classes you are unable to make.
1:00 Banded Hip Flexor Stretch (Each Leg)
1:00 Front Rack Stretch
1:00 Banded Lat Stretch (Each Arm)
1:00 Squat Hold
Bench Press (Set 1: 8 Bench Press @ 58%
Set 2: 6 Bench Press @ 67%
Set 3: 4 Bench Press @ 76%
Set 4: 8 Bench Press @ 61%
Set 5: 6 Bench Press @ 70%
Set 6: 4 Bench Press @ 79%
Set 7: 8 Bench Press @ 64%
Set 8: 6 Bench Press @ 73%
Set 9 : 4 @ 82%
– Barbell should be taken from a rack.
– Reps should be performed unbroken each set.
– If you don’t have a spotter, do not use collars on the bar for safety incase you miss a rep and need to dump the bar.
– Score: Enter the loading of set 9 only.
10 Empty Barbell Bench Press
5 Light Bench Presses
*Build to 58% hitting 2-4 reps each time you make a weight jump.
“Parti Time” (Time)
For Time [30 Minute Cap]:
300 Double Unders
2 Mile Run
100 Toes to Bar
*Partition However You’d Like
– Overview: Athletes will partition these reps and complete these movements in any order they would like. Some age groups may see updated modifications from last year.
– Double Unders: Reps should take less than 5:00 total.
– Run: The total distance should take less than 20:00 total.
– Toes To Bar: Reps should take less than 5:00 total.
– Score: Total time. If you get time capped, enter 1 second for every missed rep. Every 100m of running will equal 1 rep.
– This workout can be broken up in a lot of different ways. A few of options to think about…
* Divide the work into 4 rounds
* Alternate between the double unders and the toes to bar until all of that work is done and finish with the 2 mile run
* Alternate between double unders and toes to bar until your toes to bar start to break down, complete a 1 mile run, then come back to the double unders and toes to bar until the work is done, then complete the second mile.
– Something to note is that you will always be making forward progress on the the run. The two stations that could potentially stop forward progress are the toes to bar and the double unders.
– If toes to bar tend to be a movement that breaks down early, smaller sets are probably the best way to go from the start.
– Reduce Reps
– 1.5x Single Unders
– Plate Hops
– 30s Effort On Any Machine
2 MILE RUN
– 3,200/2,400m Ski
– 4,000/3,200m Row
– 8,000/6,400m Bike
– 8/6.4km Echo or Assault Bike
– 2,400m Air Run
TOES TO BAR
– Reduce Reps
– Toes To As High As Possible
– Knees To Chest