Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
1:00 Banded Hip Flexor Stretch (Each Leg)
1:00 Front Rack Stretch
1:00 Banded Lat Stretch (Each Arm)
1:00 Squat Hold
Bench Press (Set 1: 10 Bench Press @ 58%
Set 2: 8 Bench Press @ 67%
Set 3 6 Bench Press @ 76%
Set 4: 10 Bench Press @ 61%
Set 5: 8 Bench Press @ 70%
Set 6 6 Bench Press @ 79%
*Rest 1-2 minutes between sets)
– Barbell should be taken from a rack.
– Reps should be performed unbroken each set.
– If you don’t have a spotter, do not use collars on the bar for safety incase you miss a rep and need to dump the bar.
– Score: Enter the loading of the last set only.
10 Empty Barbell Bench Press
Build To 58%
“Thruster for total load” (Weight)
5 Sets For Total Load:
Rest 2-3 Minutes Between Sets.
– Barbell should come from the floor.
– Athletes can pause overhead or in the front rack if needed but reps should be completed unbroken.
– Athletes will choose their weights here. Start at a heavier weight and decrease or use the same weight across.
– Score: Enter weights each set.
30s Empty Barbell Front Squat Hold
5 Empty Barbell Strict Press
5 Empty Barbell Front Squats
5 Empty Barbell Thrusters
With a Light Barbell:
With A Moderate Barbell:
Build To Opening Weight
5 Rounds for time of:
30 Box Jumps, 24” / 20”
30 Wall-Ball Shots, 20# / 14#
– Overview: This is a repeat workout from 9/20/2022. In this classic CrossFit benchmark workout, athletes will be challenged to hold on for big sets of wallballs while pacing the run and box jumps in a way that will allow them to stick to those bigger sets.
– Run: Should be completed in 2:15 or less.
– Box Jumps: Stand all the way up on the box. Reps should be completed in 1:15 or less.
– Wallballs: Reps should be completed in 1:30 or less.
– Score: Total time.
– Run at a pace that allows you to excel on the indoor movements. Only put the foot on the gas pedal if you are confident you can get right to work on the box jumps that follow.
– Find a steady, consistent pace on the box jumps.
– Break the wallballs in a way that will allow you to rest for as little time between sets as possible. 5’s, 6’s, 8-8-7-7, 12-10-8, or 18-12 are some options for sets.
– Major goal in this workout is to stay in motion.
400 METER RUN
– Reduce Distance
– 500/450m Row
– 400/350m Ski
– 1000/800m Bike
– 300m Air Run
– Reduce Reps
– Reduce Box Height
– Box Step-Ups
– Broad Jumps
– 15/12 Cal Bike Erg
– 12/10 Cal Assault or Echo Bike
– Reduce Reps
– Reduce Loading
– Reduce Target Height
– Single Dumbbell Goblet Thrusters