Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
30s Banded Hamstring Stretch (Each Leg)
30s Push-Up To Down Dog
1:00 Active Spiderman
1:00 Active Twisted Cross
Back Squat (
On the 2:00 x 5 Sets:
1 Back Squat
*Use Same Weight Across
– Barbell should come from a rack.
– All sets should be performed at 90-100% of your 1RM back squat or slightly heavier than last week’s 5 sets of 2.
– After you complete your 5 sets, if you are feeling like you want to go for a PR, add 4-6 more minutes to the running clock and build.
– Score: Enter weight used across all sets.
1:00 Bottom Of Air Squat Hold
10 Air Squats
30s Empty Barbell Bottom of Back Squat Hold
10 Empty Barbell Back Squats
5 Back Squats (Light Weight)
Build To Working Weight
“Plain and Simple” (Time)
600 Meter Run
30 Burpee Box Jumps (24″/20″)
600 Meter Run
Time Cap: 10 Minutes
– Overview: Athletes will be challenged to push the pace in this fast, cardio based workout.
– Run: Each 600m run should be completed in 3:30 or less.
– Burpee Box Jumps: Should be completed in 3:00 or less.
– Score: Total time. If capped, your time is 10 minutes. Make a note of where you finished in your notes.
– Let’s pace the first 600m run in a way that will allow you to push the burpee box jumps and the final 600m run.
– Settle into a steady sustainable pace on the burpee box jumps.
– Let’s aim to push the pace on the final 600m. See if you can pick up your speed every 200m.
600 METER RUN
– Reduce Distance
– Time Cap
– 750m Row
– 600m Ski
– 1,500m Bike
– 450m Air Run
BURPEE BOX JUMPS
– Reduce Reps
– Reduce Box Height
– Burpee Box Step-Ups
– Burpees Only
– Box Jumps Only
– Burpee Box Jump Overs
“Chad Prep” Extra Credit (Time)
“Chad” Prep [V2]
300 Box Step-ups (20″) 45 / 35 lb
– We’ve got the hero workout “Chad” coming up in Veteran’s Day (11/11/23) so this is our second prep workout for it today.
– If you have a Ruck (Backpack) or Weight Vest we’ll use that as your weight for this piece. If needed, use a dumbbell, sandbag, or plate.
– Score: Total Time