Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
30s Banded Hamstring Stretch (Each Leg)
30s Push-Up To Down Dog
1:00 Active Spiderman
1:00 Active Twisted Cross
Bench Press (
12 Bench Press @ 70% 1RM
Rest 1-2 Minutes Between Sets
– Barbell should be taken from a rack.
– If you don’t have a spotter, do not use collars on the bar for safety incase you miss a rep and need to dump the bar.
– All sets should be performed unbroken at the same weight across.
– Score: Enter weights used for each set. Overall score will be the lightest weight to incentivize athletes to stick to the given percentage.
10 Empty Barbell Bench Press
5 Reps @ Light Weight
3 Reps @ Moderate Weight
…Keep building hitting 4-5 reps at a time until you reach 70%
“Reboot” (4 Rounds for reps)
4 Rounds For Total Reps:
2 Minutes AAB Bike Calories
2 Minutes Max Reps
2 Minutes Rest
Round 1: Power Snatches 95 / 65 lb
Round 2: Box Jump Overs (24″/20″)
Round 3: Handstand Push-ups
Round 4: Calorie Row
– Overview: In this time based workout, athletes will spend 2 minutes on the echo bike followed by 2 minutes of power snatches, box jump overs, hspu, or calories on the rower. After the 4 working minutes are complete, athletes will rest 2 minutes before beginning the next round. This will be a test to see who can stay moving and accumulate the most reps.
– Power Snatches: Loading should not exceed 55% of your 1rm power snatch. Athletes should able to complete touch and go sets throughout.
– Box Jump Overs: Athletes do not need to stand fully on top of the box.
– Handstand Push-Ups: Athletes should mark a 30 inch line that is 10 inches away from the wall. The hands should stay in contact with this line throughout. Reps can be performed with or without a kip.
– Score: Enter total reps (calories + reps) completed each round. Overall score will be the sum total.
– Aim to complete the same number of calories on the bike each round.
– Athletes can aim to bank lots of reps on the power snatches, box jump overs, and potentially the hspu. Athletes will gain the least amount of reps on the rower.
– As a starting point, athletes can aim for 20+ power snatches, 40+ box jump overs, and 24/20+ calories on the rower. The sou reps will depend on your capacity but as a starting point, we can aim for 20+ reps.
– Smaller, quick sets on the power snatches and hspu may be helpful in managing fatigue and the heart rate.
“Grunt Work” 6.20.23 Extra Credit (Time)
4 Rounds For Time:
25 Wallballs 30 / 20 lb to 10/9ft.
100 Meter Famers Carry 70 / 50 lb’s
– Wallballs: Performed at a heavier weight than usual. Athletes should still be able to complete every round in 4 sets or less. Reps should take less than 2:00 to complete.
– Farmers Carry: Performed with heavier dumbbells. Atheltes should be able to complete the carry in 1-3 sets in less than 2:00 each round.
– Score: Total time