Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
1:00 Banded Hip Flexor Stretch (Each Leg)
1:00 Front Rack Stretch
1:00 Banded Lat Stretch (Each Arm)
1:00 Squat Hold
“Power Snatch X Burpees” (AMRAP – Reps)
On the Minute x 10:
3 Power Snatches @ 65% 136LB
“X” Bar-Facing Burpees
– Power snatches can be performed touch and go or as singles.
– All reps should be caught above parallel.
– Use the same weight across all sets.
– Athletes can use the whole minute to accumulate burpees or stop 10-20s early to rest and reset for the next minute.
– Score: Enter the number of burpees accumulated each minute. Overall score will be the lowest round.
With An Empty Barbell:
5 Snatch Grip Deadlifts
5 Snatch Grip High Pulls
5 Muscle Snatches
5 Snatch Grip Push Jerks (From Back Rack)
5 Power Snatches
5 Bar-Facing Burpees
With A Light Weight…
5 Power Snatches
With A Moderate Weight…
3 Power Snatches
Keep making weight jumps if needed until you reach 65%
Bench Press ([WAVE 1]
5 Bench Press @ 75%
4 Bench Press @ 78%
3 Bench Press @ 80%
2 Bench Press @ 83%
1 Bench Press @ 85%
5 Bench Press @ 78%
4 Bench Press @ 80%
3 Bench Press @ 83%
2 Bench Press @ 85%
1 Bench Press @ 88%
– Barbell should be taken from a rack.
– If you don’t have a spotter, do not use collars on the bar for safety incase you miss a rep and need to dump the bar.
– Reps should be performed unbroken each set.
– Score: Enter weights used for each set.
10 Empty Barbell Bench Press
5 Reps @ Light Weight
3 Reps @ Moderate Weight
…Keep building hitting 1-2 reps at a time until you reach 75%
“Zoom Zoom” (5 Rounds for reps)
5 Rounds x AMRAP 3:
30/24 Calorie Air Assault Bike
60 Double Unders
Max Power Snatches 95 / 65 lb
Rest 3 Minutes Between Rounds.
– Overview: Athletes will need to push the pace on the bike and double unders in order to have some time on the barbell in this workout.
– Bike: Should be completed in 1:45 or less each round.
– Double Unders: Should be completed in 1:00 or less each round.
– Power Snatches: Athletes should have at least 15s on the barbell each round. Loading should not exceed 55% of your 1RM power snatch.
– Score: Enter power snatch reps completed each round (do not include bike and double unders).
– Let’s aim to be off the echo bike by the 1:45 mark each round. Reduce the cals if needed. Athletes will need to push the pace here a bit.
– Aim for unbroken sets of double unders each round. We need to buy ourselves some time on the barbell so we need to be a bit more aggressive than we want to be.
– By the time we get to the barbell we are going to be a bit fatigued but we can always go for singles if needed. Shoot for a big touch and go set, smaller touch and go sets, or singles. Really no right or wrong here.
– 30/24 Cal Ski
– 40/30 Cal Bike Erg or Row
– 30/24 Cal Air Run
– 500m Run
– Reduce Reps
– 1.5x Single Unders
– Plate Hops
– 60s Effort On Any Machine
– Reduce Loading
– Hang Power Snatches
– Dumbbell Power Snatches
– Kettlebell Swings