Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
30s KB Lat Smash (Each Side)
30s Banded Ankle Stretch (Each Side)
30s KB Calf Smash (Each Side)
30s Banded Pass Throughs
Chest-To-Bar Pull-ups (
Max Unbroken Chest to Bar Pull-ups
– Complete 1 set of chest to bar pull-ups for max reps. These can be kipping, butterfly, or strict.
– Score: Total Reps
– Banded Chest To Bar
– Ring Rows With Feet Elevated
– Barbell Bent Over Rows
Deadlift (Build to a heavy single)
– Athletes should build to something heavy for the day. This does not necessarily mean that you need to go for a PR.
– Score: Enter heaviest successful lift.
With An Empty Barbell…
10 Good Mornings
10 Back Rack Reverse Lunges
10 Stiff Legged Deadlifts
5 Reps @ Light Weight
3 Reps @ Moderate Weight
…Keep building (If needed) in sets of 1-2 reps until you are ready to attempt your heavy single.
“Individual Quarterfinals 21.1” (Time)
10 Strict Handstand Push-ups
10 Dumbbell Hang Power Cleans
50 Double Unders
[After 3 Rounds, Rest 1 Minute]
10 Kipping Handstand Push-ups
10 Dumbbell Shoulder to Overhead
50 Double Unders
Time Cap: 10 Minutes
– This workout was completed on 4.9.21 for individual quarterfinal athletes only.
– Conditioning Category: Sprint. Athletes will move as quickly as possible through each part of this workout.
– Strict HSPU: Should take less than :45s each round.
– DB Movements: Complete both movements with 2 dumbbells. Reps should be able to be completed in 1-2 sets in less than :45s.
– Double Unders: Reps should take less than 1:00 to complete each round.
– Kipping HSPU: Should take less than :45s each round.
– Total time it takes to complete the workout (including rest). If capped, add 1s for every missed rep
– The separator in this workout is the handstand push-ups. Treat these as if you are doing 30 strict handstand push-ups for time, resting 1:00 and then doing 30 kipping handstand push-ups for time. 1-2 sets each round is a great goal to have however, if you feel a sticky rep approaching, let’s break before we get there.
– We can cycle the dumbbell hang power cleans in 2 ways. The hang muscle clean is a great way to speed up the movement but will require a higher demand on the shoulders. The traditional hang power clean is a little bit slower but may be more sustainable.
– Recover on the double unders. Stay relaxed in the grip and breathe.
– There are a lot of transitions in this workout, let’s make them smooth and neatly set the jump rope each round.
– We need to shoot for 3-4 minutes on each part to finish this workout. This is going to be TIGHT for many athletes.