Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Thursday is an active recovery or rest day in our programming. An active recovery WOD will be posted, but class time will be run as open gym and can also be used as a make up day.
PLEASE continue to reserve classes through the Wodify app and cancel classes you are unable to make.
Thursday 30 Mobility
2:00 Child’s Pose
2:00 Shoulder to Floor (1:00 Each Side)
2:00 Wrist Stretches
2:00 Kneeling Front Rack Stretch
2:00 Down Dog
2:00 Couch Stretch (Each Side)
2:00 Pigeon Pose (Each Side)
2:00 Spiderman Hold (Each Side)
2:00 Frog Stretch
2:00 Straddle Stretch
3 Rounds For Time:
500/450 Meter Row
21 Kettlebell Swings 70 / 53 lb
Time Cap: 10 Minutes
– Overview: Athletes will be challenged to hold on for unbroken sets of kettlebell swings in this shorter triplet.
– Row: Should be completed in 2:20 or less.
– Kettlebell Swings: Should be completed in 1:00 or less. The kettlebell should swing all the way overhead for these reps.
– Score: Time
– Let’s aim to hold onto unbroken sets of kettlebell swings.
– We can pace the row in a way that will allow us to hold onto the kettlebell.