Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Thursday 30 Mobility
2:00 Child’s Pose
2:00 Shoulder to Floor (1:00 Each Side)
2:00 Wrist Stretches
2:00 Kneeling Front Rack Stretch
2:00 Down Dog
2:00 Couch Stretch (Each Side)
2:00 Pigeon Pose (Each Side)
2:00 Spiderman Hold (Each Side)
2:00 Frog Stretch
2:00 Straddle Stretch
Thursday is an active recovery or rest day in our programming. An active recovery WOD will be posted, but class time will be run as open gym and can also be used as a make up day.
PLEASE continue to reserve classes through the Wodify app and cancel classes you are unable to make.
“Run it Back” (6 Rounds for time)
On the 4:00 x 6 Rounds:
21 Kettlebell Swings 53 / 35 lb
400 Meter Row
– Overview: This is a repeat workout from 6/23/21. Rounds will begin every 4 minutes [0-4-8-12-16-20]. Each round should take 3:30 or less to complete, giving athletes at least 30 seconds of rest between sets.
– Pull-ups: Athletes should be able to complete the pull-ups in no more than 2 sets each round. Reps should take 30s or less to complete.
– Kettlebell Swings: The kettlebell should be a weight that you can complete unbroken every round. Reps should take 45s or less to complete.
– Run: Each 400m run should take 2:15 or less to complete.
– Score: Enter all 6 times with your overall score being the slowest round.
– With your score being the slowest of the 6 rounds, look to find a sustainable speed from the very beginning. It can almost be helpful in workouts like this to declare your first round as your slowest time of the day.
– Push the inside movements and find a steady run pace. The difference makers of this workout isn’t the running, it’s the efficiency and speed on the pull-ups and kettlebell swings. Run at a pace that allows you to thrive on the next round of pull-ups and swings.
– Reduce Reps
– Ring Rows
– Alternating Dumbbell Plank Rows
– Reduce Loading
– Reduce Reps
– Single Dumbbell Hang Power Snatches
– Empty Barbell Hang Power Snatches
– Russian Kettlebell Swings
400 METER RUN
– Reduce Distance
– Time Cap
– 125m Row
– 400m Ski
– 1,000m Bike
– 300m Air Run