Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Thursday is an active recovery or rest day in our programming. An active recovery WOD will be posted, but class time will be run as open gym and can also be used as a make up day.
PLEASE continue to reserve classes through the Wodify app and cancel classes you are unable to make.
Thursday 30 Mobility
2:00 Child’s Pose
2:00 Shoulder to Floor (1:00 Each Side)
2:00 Wrist Stretches
2:00 Kneeling Front Rack Stretch
2:00 Down Dog
2:00 Couch Stretch (Each Side)
2:00 Pigeon Pose (Each Side)
2:00 Spiderman Hold(Each Side)
2:00 Frog Stretch
2:00 Straddle Stretch
“Active Recovery” 5.4.23 (Time)
Option B: Active Recovery
300 Meter Run
5 Ring Muscle-ups
200 Meter Run
10 Handstand Push-ups
100 Meter Run
15 Burpees to Target (6″)
– Overview:The goal of today’s active recovery is to just move and sweat at a light-moderate intensity. We’ll also get a little but of some skill training in today.
– Run: The first run each round should take roughly 1:30, the second run should take roughly 1:00, and the lest run each round should take roughly 30s.
– Ring Muscle-Ups: Should be completed in no more than 2 sets. Reduce reps or modify the movement if needed.
– HSPU: Should be completed inno more than 2 sets. Reduce reps or modify the movement if needed. Kipping is permitted.
– Burpees To Target: Athletes should jump and tap a pull-up bar or a mark on a wall that is 6″ above your reach.
– Score: Total time it takes to complete the workout.