Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Thursday is an active recovery or rest day in our programming. An active recovery WOD will be posted, but class time will be run as open gym and can also be used as a make up day.
PLEASE continue to reserve classes through the Wodify app and cancel classes you are unable to make.
“Break Stuff” (AMRAP – Reps)
On the 4:00 x 5 Rounds:
500/400 Meter Row
30 AbMat Sit-ups
Max Unbroken Bench Press 135 / 95 lb
– Overview: Every 4 minutes, athletes will complete a buy-in of a 500/400m row and 30 abmat sit-ups. They will then complete a max unbroken set of bench presses. When the set is complete, they’ll rest until the next 4:00 window begins.
– Row: Should be completed in 2:15 or less.
– Sit-Ups: Should be completed in 1:15 or less.
– Bench Press: Athletes should have at least 30s to complete their max set. Do not go to failure unless you have a spotter (leave 2-3 reps in the tank).
– Score: Enter reps completed each set. Overall score will be total reps.
Thursday 30 Mobility
2:00 Child’s Pose
2:00 Shoulder to Floor (1:00 Each Side)
2:00 Wrist Stretches
2:00 Kneeling Front Rack Stretch
2:00 Down Dog
2:00 Couch Stretch (Each Side)
2:00 Pigeon Pose (Each Side)
2:00 Spiderman Hold (Each Side)
2:00 Frog Stretch
2:00 Straddle Stretch