Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Thursday is an active recovery or rest day in our programming. An active recovery WOD will be posted, but class time will be run as open gym and can also be used as a make up day.
PLEASE continue to reserve classes through the Wodify app and cancel classes you are unable to make.
Thursday 30 Mobility
2:00 Child’s Pose
2:00 Shoulder to Floor (1:00 Each Side)
2:00 Wrist Stretches
2:00 Kneeling Front Rack Stretch
2:00 Down Dog
2:00 Couch Stretch (Each Side)
2:00 Pigeon Pose (Each Side)
2:00 Spiderman Hold (Each Side)
2:00 Frog Stretch
2:00 Straddle Stretch
“Choreography” (AMRAP – Reps)
4 Rounds For Total Reps:
3 Minute Air Assault Bike Calories
2 Minute Shuttle Runs
1 Minute Dumbbell “Macho Man” 50 / 35 lb’s
1 Minute Rest
1 Round of Dumbbell Macho Man:
3 Dumbbell Power Cleans
3 Dumbbell Front Squats
3 Dumbbell Push Jerks
– Overview: Athletes will fight for calories on the echo bike, shuttle run reps, and rounds of “Macho Man.” Have a number goal in mind for each movement to have something to chase each round.
– Echo Bike: Athletes can aim for 10/8+ calories per minute on the echo bike.
– Shuttle Runs: Aim for 8+ shuttle runs per minute. 1 Shuttle Run = 25ft. Out + 25ft. Back. No partial reps will be given for this movement.
– Dumbbell Macho Man: Use 2 dumbbells for this complex. Aim for 2+ complexes in each 1 minute window. 1 Full Round = 1 Rep. No partial credit will be given for partially completed rounds.
– Score: Enter total reps completed each round (Calories + Shuttles + “Macho Man” Rounds)
1 Minute Echo Bike
1 Minute Shuttle Runs
1 “Macho Man” Complex