Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
1:00 Active Samson
1:00 Front Rack Stretch On Box
1:00 Banded Front Rack Stretch (Each Arm)
1:00 Pigeon Pose On Box (Each Leg)
On the 3:00 x 5 Sets:
*Use The Same Weight Across
– These can be performed as squat cleans or power cleans.
– Reps can be performed touch and go or as singles.
– Athletes should use 80-85% of their 1RM squat or power clean across all sets.
– Score: Loading used across
“Irish SpriNg” (Time)
30 Hang Power Cleans 135 / 95 lb
20 Bar-Facing Burpees
1,000 Meter Run
Time Cap: 10 Minutes
– Overview: In this sprint chipper, athletes will be challenged to push the pace while being careful to not come out too hot at the start. Athletes should aim to stay moving throughout with minimal breaks and have a strong, fast finish.
– Hang Power Cleans: Reps should be completed in 2 minutes or less. The loading should allow for 3 sets or less and should not exceed 60% of your 1RM power clean.
– Bar-Facing Burpees: Reps should be completed in 2 minutes or less.
– Run: The 1,000m run should take 6 minutes or less.
– Score: Total Time
– Aim to complete the hang power cleans in 3 sets or less. Try to keep your breaks 5 seconds or less to help keep you moving.
– Settle into a steady, faster pace on the burpees. The goal here is to just stay moving.
– Let’s see if we can increase our speed on the run every 200m. We want to save our top speed for a fast finish for the last 100-200m.
HANG POWER CLEANS
– Reduce Loading/Reps
– Sub Dumbbells
– Russian Kettlebell Swings
– Reduce Reps
– Bar-Facing Burpees (With Step Over Bar)
– Lateral Barbell Burpees
– Regular Burpees
– 20/16 Calories On Any Machine
1,000 METER RUN
– Reduce Distance
– 6:00 Time Cap
– 1,250m Row
– 1,000m Ski
– 2,500m Bike
– 750m Air Run