Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
30s KB Lat Smash (Each Side)
30s Banded Ankle Stretch (Each Side)
30s KB Calf Smash (Each Side)
30s Banded Pass Throughs
Handstand Push-ups (Handstand Push-up Testing
Max Unbroken Kipping Handstand Push-ups
– Athletes can rest in the lockout but may not rest on the head between reps.
– Score: Total Reps
10s Handstand Hold
3 Handstand Push-Up Negatives (3s Down)
3 Kipping Handstand Push-Ups
– Use Riser
– Double Dumbbell Push Press
Power Clean (Set 1: 12 Power Cleans @ 48%
Set 2: 10 Power Cleans @ 58%
Set 3: 8 Power Cleans @ 67%
Set 4: 12 Power Cleans @ 52%
Set 5: 10 Power Cleans @ 61%
Set 6: 8 Power Cleans @ 70%
Rest 1-2 min between sets)
– Reps should be performed touch and go.
– All cleans must be caught above parallel.
– Weights will climb, come down, then climb back up.
– Score: notate set 6 of 8 power cleans and record others in notes.
Back Squat (Set 1: 5 Back Squats @ 70%
Set 2: 5 Back Squats @ 70%
Set 3: 5 Back Squats @ 70%
Set 4: 5 Back Squats @ 70%
Set 5: Max Back Squats @ 70%
*Rest 1-2 minutes between sets
– Barbell should come from a rack.
– Pauses between reps are permitted with the bar held in the back rack position.
– All sets should be performed at the same weight.
– The last set of back squats should be a max set.
– Score: Enter reps completed for your max set.
3 Rounds for time of:
30 Dumbbell Squat Cleans, 50#
In honor of U.S. Air Force Security Forces 1st Lt. Joseph D. Helton, 24, of Monroe, GA, was killed September 8th, 2009
To learn more about Helton click here
*Partner option will be avail
– Overview: In this 3 round triplet, athletes will grind through big sets of dumbbell squat cleans and burpees. Can you complete every round of squat cleans in 2 sets or less?
– Run: Less than 4:30 to complete each round.
– Squat Cleans: Less than 3:00 to complete each round. Perform with a pair of dumbbells. On the front heads of the dumbbells need to touch the floor each rep.
– Burpees: Less than 3:00 to complete each round.
– Score: Total time. If capped, add 1s for every incomplete rep.
800 METER RUN
– Reduce Distance
– 4:30 Time Cap
– 1,000m Row
– 800m Ski
– 2,000m Bike
– 600m Air Run
DUMBBELL SQUAT CLEANS
– Reduce Reps
– Reduce Loading
– Dumbbell Hang Squat Cleans
– Dumbbell Power Cleans
– Dumbbell Front Squats
– Sub Kettlebells
– Sub Barbell
– Reduce Reps
– 3:00 Time Cap
– 30 Calories On Any Machine